Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY for ASTIGMATISM
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past. Its design also helps to provide clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
- This lens provides exceptional performance and helps to make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 30-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection‡ available in a contact lens.*
- Design of the lens harnesses the power of natural eyelid movements to help keep the lens in the correct position. You’ll enjoy clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Your premium contact lenses for astigmatism.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Optimized for astigmatism
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Optimized Just for Patients With Astigmatism
If you have astigmatism, your eyesight may be blurry or distorted when looking at both near and far objects. CooperVision Biofinity® toric contacts can correct this vision problem with a lens you can wear for up to seven days in a row—all with a premium level of comfort.
Biofinity toric contacts feature Optimized Lens Geometry. It’s a multifaceted design that ensures your lenses will be stable, accurate and comfortable. Near and far, you’ll enjoy clear vision that fits your unique needs.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity toric lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
Your day is long. Wear the contact lens that’s designed to go the distance.
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables. They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours. You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable. Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
Because Biotrue ONEday is a daily disposable, you’re enjoying the healthy, comfortable convenience of a fresh pair every day.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.